Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello havent been here in a while?

Theres not to munch news to share. If you havent already know I think Shenae deleted her myspace. I dont have word exactly why? but the reason is very secret iI think. Also she played in that new show on CW at 8 on tuesday Im not telling you exactly what because if you add me on myspace you ppl would know. I may delete the fan page becuase enough people havent said anything or added us in a while so let us be known!! People it would be nice. I thank all of you who have added us though we are soon expanding our site into a private domain soon. So stay freaking posted remeber John 3:16 God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son (Jesus), that whosoever believe in him should not perish ( go to hell), but have everlasting life ( got to heaven) (I EDITED THIS ITS NOT EXACT THE BIBLE VERSE)

No comments: